First Attempt

I made my first attempt at working AO51 tonight during the 2008-03-12
02:11UTC pass. My actual attempt was at approximately 02:16UTC. I heard
myself on the downlink, but very faintly. I was also having problems hearing
anyone during this pass. At least I know I was able to hit the sat. <grin>

I am going to try again, hopefully, on the following passes on Friday
2008-03-14:

1307-1311
1443-1453

Wish me luck.