Re: [hpsdr] AB2KT and the opera

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Bob McGwier <rwmcgwier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I apologize for sending that note out inviting everyone to come to
> a sold out performance.   I hope no one was inconvenienced...

For the record, it should be noted that the N4HY crowd in the audience led
the cheering, so the level of enthusiasm should be viewed with some
skepticism.

The presenters may actually have made some money on this show. That is the
part nobody could have predicted.

After many decades of being a composer, it's my belief that writing music is
a lot like architecture: the fundamental task is to make sure nobody gets
killed or injured by your work. By that standard, the evening was a raging
success.

My greatest thanks to everyone.

Frank

--
The only thing we have to fear is whatever comes along next. -- Austin Cline