From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of W0DXZ@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:50 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Gulf Alpha questions

I am interested in a dual band, circular polarized antenna system, I like
the Gulf Alpha system, from the reviews i have read. But their web site is a
bit
 thin on info.  I go to the dual band section, it talks about FM
antennas...not sure why they would be FM... they arent tuned for SSB part of
band or
what?

What is the model number of their satellite packages?

Anyone use them?  I saw an Eham review of one system, great review,  but no
antenna model number.

Please direct me...

Bob W0DXZ