Swan Island DXpedition update

It looks like a go for the HQ6A expedition this
weekend.  The 6m and 2m gear has arrived safely in
Honduras, so let's hope for favorable propogation.  I
arrive in San Pedro Sula, EK65, on Thursday afternoon.
 At the very least, I hope to make some satellite
contacts from there on Thursday evening and Friday
morning.  On Friday, we go by land to Trujillo, EK75,
then 23 hours by boat, leaving Saturday morning,
through grid EK76, and arriving at our destination,
Big Swan Island, EK87, on Sunday morning.  Satellite
contacts should be possible from any of these
locations, and I know a major HF operation is planned
from the boat, but since the amps and big antennas are
packed up it seems doubtful any serious EME or meteor
work can be done before we get to the island, maybe if
lucky some 6m E skip with a small antenna.

We will have internet and will post news on reflectors
and DX clusters.  Log and other info on our website at
 http://www.hondurasdx.com/.

73, Bill NZ5N