ao51-modes email list

Just a little reminder that the -modes list is open to everyone _for
submissions only_. Anyone is welcome to submit a request by sending an email
to ao51-modes@amsat.org. However, the email will be held for review by a
moderator just to filter the spam, and you may get an indication of this in
a return email. Rest assured we do not filter anything other than spam, and
there are usually 20+ of those per day.

Recently several people have tried to subscribe to the list and have been
upset when that request was not honored. Please understand that subscribing
to the list is only for command stations and the AO-51 Operations Committee.
Believe me you are not missing anything.

Please continue to check the webpage
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php), -bb, and ANS for the
monthly schedule, and let us know what modes you'd like to see on AO-51.

73, Drew KO4MA