Re: AO-51 mode change time?

Thanks for the quick reply.  The scheme sounds reasonable, especially
seeing as the mode changes are done manually by volunteers, so I'm sure
that a wide variety of factors can impact scheduling.

It's good to know that the changes are generally done during "east coast
evening passes" as a rule of thumb.  I'm new enough that I'm never
really sure if my own stuff is working properly, and 9600 baud sounds
like white noise to me...

I'm really enjoying all of the mode changes on AO-51, it's great fun to
try and get things working with the more challenging modes.

jeff
AD6EO