VO-52

I have not actually made a contact on VO-52 but I tried last pass. The
person I tried to contact indicated that it sounded like someone (I assume
me) was possibly on the wrong sideband.  Should I be transmitting and
receiving in upper sideband? I can sort of hear myself come back, but I
sound off frequency. I am using TRX-Manager and Nova help with the Doppler
Effect.

Any comments are appreciated as I am new at satellites. I am going to try
again next pass.

Mike McConnell

W0PD

 W0pd@mchsi.com