Sats transmitting on 145.825

My old AMSAT laminated chart needs some tweaking and updating, but how can I
find out what sats that are active are transmitting on 145.825? This morning
I had the volume up on my radio and heard packet, looked at Nova and no sats
on my sat list were overhead, not was I getting any decode, maybe signal was
not strong enough.
I will search the AMSAT site and see what I can find.

Fred
VE3FAL

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080309-0, 09/03/2008
Tested on: 10/03/2008 10:05:43 AM