Re: Patrick's Booth/Demo in AZ

Hi Dale!

>  I was glad to help out with your demo.  I was doing other
>  things and missed the first two passes.  You had a
>  great signal into the satellite.

I was hoping there might be a chance to hear you guys on the 1520
UTC pass, but I knew that would almost certainly be too early (0620
Alaska time).

>  Were you able to hear KL7DR and KL4E? I know
>  they were both going to try.

Unfortunately you were the only one from Alaska I heard.  I was
hearing voices for a minute or so before I called you, but the
satellite was still around 1-2 degrees elevation.  When I called you
and you responded, I had about 3 minutes or so of audio that all
could hear clearly despite the static on the low pass.

Thanks again for coming up on that pass.  I need to return the favor
more often, if you or your Alaskan friends do presentations or
demonstrations where the satellite footprint covers down to Arizona.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/