Re: IT-1.50 _vs_ new TZ rules

> ... Of course it took me 30 minutes trying to remember
> how to edit a file in DOS.
>  73 again KA8QCU

I run IT under WinDoze... I created a shortcut to start it with.
Used to be it required all sorts of memory adjustments, etc - but
it runs in a small window until I go into real-time map mode - and
it takes the full screen. When I quit out of the map, I just do an
<ALT>enter, and it goes back into a small window. Most often I'll
use the "position table" showing time, direction, doppler for the
upcoming pass(s) - or run the real-time 'text' display.

Having it in Windows file system makes it very convenient for editing
.ini file and creating kep.txt files for updating it.orb....

I know there are lots of new fancy whiz-bang tracking programs,
but I just love watching all the numbers twitch - remembering how
much faster they updated when I added a math co-processor to my
16MHz 80386 PC (back in the day). This ol DOS program must really
enjoy the luxury of today's number crunchers. I know I do...
   73   /;^)
--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->