SatPc32 and ISS with FT-847

I'm having trouble using SatPc32 for ISS contacts with an Ft-847. When attempting to transmit I receive an Error message on the FT-847. Apparently it does not like being in SAT mode with both VFO's on the same band. Is there a set-up in SatPC that will allow the rig to track doppler without setting the radio in the SAT mode?

  Thanks//Dave WB9YIG