Re: IT-1.50 _vs_ new TZ rules

>  I did the same with est and it seems to work fine. I'll just have to
> remember to change it on the first Sunday of April.
> 73 de Doug KA8QCU

I think I'll just change it manually twice/yr   (in file: it.ini)
(at least until THEY decide that the new sked is no good, and change back..)

### timezone = CST6CDT ### doesn't work with new date schedule ###
timezone = CDT5        # switch to this in spring
# timezone = CST6      # switch to this in the fall

   /;^)
--
  <- WB5RMG is Alan Sieg  *  http://wb5rmg.somenet.net ->