Patrick's Booth/Demo in AZ

Patrick - I am sorry I missed tallking to you today on AO-51...How
did it go?

I got home about 1AM  last night from a visit to the hospital
emergency room. I am now on crutches for a couple days...

Here's what happened. This my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

My dear wife, Karen, is at a meeting. I'm home. She has me so well
trained that instead of placing my cold drink glass on the front room
table and possible causing a condensation mark/ring on the wood, I
put the drink on the floor. I mean, no one's home, and the cat's
already asleep (and he isn't into Diet Coke) - this is a reasonable
act, right?

Phone rings, I get up and answer it. I return to the front room, and
immediately step on the glass. A 1/2-inch wide shard jams itself a
little over 3/4" into the middle of my right foot...

Couldn't feel much dumber. I called the 24-hour nurse at Blue Cross -
a pleasant woman with a wonderful Georgian dialect (the state of
Georgia - not from Turkey/Iran/Russia). After describing the
"incident" and the fact that it was a little over her breakpoint of
"1/4" wide and 1/4" deep" she concludes: "Oh, hon, you need to go to
the emergency room NOW..."

So, that's it. Nothing flashy. Nothing glamourous. I stayed up all
night with my leg elevated, then slept during your AO-51 passes.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666