From: John Meeks [mailto:jmeek@gaslightmedia.com]
Sent: March 8, 2008 2:08 PM
To: Fred (VE3FAL)
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO-7

Fred,

AO-7 is indeed active when it's illuminated by the sun. It currently

switches between Mode A and Mode B on a 24hr timer.The mode change has

been occurring at around 0148z . To check the activity of this Grand Old

Bird visit the log at http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/ao7log.php

Hope to see you on Oscar 7.

John Meeks

KC8ZFN

Fred (VE3FAL) wrote:

> Is AO-7 active?

> If so are the modes still the same as before?

> I have listened for this bird and have not heard anything at all.

> Fred

> VE3FAL

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080308-0, 08/03/2008
Tested on: 08/03/2008 10:49:55 PM