SSTV on AO-51

Tonight someone fired up SSTV in the middle of a nice roundtable on the
145.88/435.15 repeater on AO-51. While the schedule does state that the only
special restriction is regarding the University Nights, the repeater is for
voice only unless otherwise scheduled. If we get requests for a SSTV night
on the repeater to ao51-modes@amsat.org, we'll schedule it on at least a
trial basis. This is an idea I've kicked around for a while, but it needs to
be a scheduled activity please.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP-Operations

PS AO-51 users should keep an ear out for G7MAR/mm off the Pacific coast of
Colombia. He was on tonight from FJ05.