Re: AO-7

Fred,

If you heard nothing, perhaps you were listening on
Mode A when the sat was in Mode B, or vice versa.  The
best way to tell which mode it is in is to check the
log at the site John sent.  It is working well on both
modes at the moment.  For some reason, most activity
is on CW, although I'm usually there on SSB.

73, Bill NZ5N

>>> AO-7 is indeed active when it's illuminated by the
sun. It currently
switches between Mode A and Mode B on a 24hr timer.The
mode change has
been occurring at around 0148z . To check the activity
of this Grand
 Old
Bird visit the log at
http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/ao7log.php

Hope to see you on Oscar 7.

John Meeks
KC8ZFN

Fred (VE3FAL) wrote:
> Is AO-7 active?
> If so are the modes still the same as before?
> I have listened for this bird and have not heard
anything at all.