Re: Pass Prediction Software

> Is there a prediction program that prints pass
> pedictions with both local and UTC time?

Pass predictions for some birds don't even need a PC.  Once you
run a few, very clear patterns develop.  The times for AO-51
repeat every 5 days.  So all you need to do is print out a small
list of times for 5 days and then it repeats over and over for
the next month or so.  Makes mobile operation trivial without
needing a PC..

See the table on my web page:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/GO32-ops.html

GO-32 repeats every 9 dys.  Again, a simple list of 9 times on
your dash board and you have everything you need to track for a
few months.  Never need a PC.

ISS repeats the same pattern every other day,  but moves
something like 22 minutes earlier each day.  Remember, HAMS have
been doing satellites for over 45 years and we have only been
using "tracking programs" for about 18...  So, once you get
familiar with the birds you want to work, no need to become a
slave to the PC..

Bob Wb4APR