FW: Re: [eu-amsat] Re: Good ideas for the AO-7 log.

From: archie.hackett@hotmail.com
To: w7lrd@comcast.net
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Re: [eu-amsat] Re: Good ideas for the AO-7 log.
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:38:59 +0100

Bob,
       Normally ... to edit your own entries you just click on the hourglass where you entered the  info ... (left hand edge) ... and a new screen pops up where you can delete, edi6t, change to correct things.

However ... some people have been reporting that this faqcility is not working as it should.

A work-around is to make sure !!!! the *REMEMBER ME* box at the bottom of the log entry page is checked.

<http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/logentry.php>

(I've been asking people to correct their own incorrect entries - but quite a few don't bother).

Normally, Emily sent me a cookie every December so I could administer the log, which I did for some years - but then the cookies failed to materialise and Emily disappeared.

RGR re: her mailbox ... as I mentioned earlier, she's disappeared down the rabbit warren of SECOND LIFE into the 'virtual' world ... and that's the reason I keep batting these mails to the Amsat-bb ... in the hope that one day one of them might filter down the burrow and into SECOND LIFE where it might be noticed by N1DID
(ex: W0EEC).

I have no intention of going down there myself, I have enough to contend with in the "real" world without faffing around in a pretend world.

Let me know how it goes Bob.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>