Kenwood TS-790A with L-band module

I've listed my backup tri-band Kenwood TS-790A on Ebay,
#330217737959.  This includes the L-band 1.2 GHz module,
modifications for 9600 bps FSK and the noise blanking modification to
allow external tuner control of frequency without data loss.  The
unit is in like new condition.  I used this unit to command AO-40 in
the field and gather telemetry from sites remote to my QTH.

(Yes, I still have equipment for AO-40 command capability and do try
every couple of months to re-awaken AO-40.  When I hear something,
you will as well.)

Thanks for looking. -Stacey

--
  Stacey E. Mills, W4SM    WWW:    http://www.keplerian.com