Re: Current ARISS Status/Usage?

Rick,

Check out http://issfanclub.com/ .  It has all the
details.  The repeater was last active on February 5,
and it was loud and easy to work, lots of activity, I
made several contacts.  It seems that the packet has
been active more recently.

73, Bill NZ5N

>>>I finally got my TNC hooked up, and was able to
decode APRS packets. I
wanted to try during a rather low ISS pass, see what I
could get off
of ISS, but got nothing. I tried both 145.825 and
145.8, hearing
neither voice nor data.

In fact, I've never heard anything on ISS (except for
the one
scheduled contact I made with it :-D).

Is it currently operational for voice and/or packet?
How often is someone likely to be using it (what are
my chances of
hearing something on any given pass)?

TIA,
--