Anyone using GO-32 BBS?

Is anyone actively using the BBS on GO-32? I've been trying to work it
with little success for the last week or two.  Watching the packets, I
can get a connection, but the connection is disconnected by GO-32 after
a few seconds.

I'm using pb/pg on Linux, but I've tried connecting a few other ways
with the same poor result, so I'm curious if anyone else is successfully
using the BBS on GO-32 (4XTECH-12).

Any advice, packet dumps, etc, appreciated.

thanks,
jeff

AD6EO