Logging Software and LOTW

I am going to write an article to place on amsat.org.

I use PDA's Logic 7 (Logic 8 is out now). I am familiar with it and
using it to track all of my satellite QSO's and exporting in ADIF and
pushing to LOTW. I also use it for contesting, WAS and DXCC tracking (HF
and Satellite).

I am looking for those that are using other logging programs. I would
like to compile what some of our members are using, how they like the
feel and ease of use of their chosen software, what they like and do not
like about the software, etc.

****REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME, NOT TO THE LIST****

Thanks...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org