AMSAT Field Day 2008 Rules

I have just uploaded the rules for AMSAT Field Day 2008 to my website.
It will appear in the next issue of the AMSAT Journal and will also be
at amsat.org soon.

Depending on your flavor, the MSWord Doc and Adobe PDF files are located at:

http://www.amsatnet.com/2008fd.doc
http://www.amsatnet.com/2008fd.pdf

With AO-16 in operation, this should make field day a bit more
interesting. Although we did lose access to FO-29.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org