Re: Success: AO-51 Heard This Morning!

Hi Bill,

I have no idea what the problem might have been. I'm not thinking it is the
receiver at this point, but I don't know. I didn't have a chance to listen
to the entire pass, and what I heard was early in the pass, so I *think* the
.310 was ok.

When you say a simple ground plane, do you mean something like a mag-mount
1/4 wave? Sorry for what is probably such a novice question.

73, Kent K5KNT

--
Kent R. Frazier, K5KNT