SPACE RETRANSMISSIONS/SHUTTLE

on your local repeater. hello all, anyone who has any info or happen to be
net controllers  for this kind of net, please contact me off list. I would
like information on how your net runs and some do,s and don'ts. I am now in
the process of gaining permission from the repeater/club owners, and want to
supply them with a wrtten net before I go on the air for the March launch.
p.s this is only for a launch.
time maybe 15 mins.
These are some of the questions I will need answered.

1. should I use a repeater?
2. should I use simplex?
3. how often (if used on repeater do i break for emergency traffic? ideas
4. say shuttle launch: from 3 mins to liftoff, till when? ideas

thank you much in advance

please advise if you can, kc8gkf
West Michigan USA