Good ideas for the AO-7 log.

Alan,
        A timely and intelligent mail - nice! one.

I played at super dooper pooper scooper - (log cop) - for a couple of years but it was as you correctly percieved taking up too much of my time.

I wused to be Emily's page administrator but since she disappeared into the burrow of 2nd Life and despite "millions" of 'carrots' - (read: e-mails) - I've lost contact with her.

I do wish she'd pop her head out with a quick - "What's up Doc?".

I'm now involved in other aspects of the Grand Old Lady ... AO-7, not N1DID.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>