Re: More AO-7 log.

Hi Bill... thanks for your comments and I can see that if you have your
Favorites or Bookmarks pointing directly to the link you quoted how you are
interpreting the use of the log.

I'm not the "Keeper 'o the Log" but just added my 2 cents to this thread on
how we might address the issue raised by others that the QSO stats have
become meaningless.  I'm not a Contester, Grid Square nor DX QSL collector
so I'm agnostic on the log us.

I suppose I must now offer another option for the "Keepers 'o the Code" and
that is to modify the logic used to tabulate the stats to exclude entries
with CQ or blank, but, keep them in the database as informational.

I hate it when I can see merits on both sides of the discussion.  It's so
much easier to have it black or white rather being like an economist " on
the one hand XXXX, but, one the other hand YYYY "    Now that I've insulted
all Ham/Economists on this list I will retire to the shack to play with my
toys.

73, Alan VE4YZ
EN19kw
AMSAT LM 2352