Re: Dual Band (2m-70cm) Mobile Antenna Recommendations

I've been using Orbitron as my tracking software along with the online
predictions at amsat.org. I've been monitoring 435.300 + - 10kHz through out
the pass. I have also been taking my laptop out to the vehicle with me to
observe the "footprint" position with relation to my location. Last night I
just listened to the entire pass at 435.300 just to see if I was tuning
incorrectly.

Is there some other sat with maybe a 2m beacon or something I could try to
listen for?

Kent

--
Kent R. Frazier, K5KNT