FS: Kenwood TS-2000X

Due to homeowners restrictions and heavy work load conspiring to keep me off
the air, I am selling a mint condition TS-2000X.   I have all of the
original manuals, boxes, etc.  Transceiver has only been used a few times
since purchased new in 2001.  Non-smoking home, no known radio faults (no
driver issues), etc  I am asking $1600 and shipping (not to exceed $35) in
the continental US.  Will include the Kenwood ARCP software.

Please reply direct.

Thanks,
Mike W4LNA
EM64PS