Re: More AO-7 log.

Regrettably, there seems to be only a few ways of "Ham - Proofing " the
logging system.

One would be to add some logic to the code for the form entry to prevent
submitting unless at least one of the QSO entries are completed.  This may
require diving into the rabbit hole to rescue Emily from her Second Life and
nicely asking her to tweak the code.  However, it would not prevent entrants
from adding dummy info just to get a count.

Another would be having a super user act as "log-cop" and zap bad entries.
That may be perceived as badly as a "grammar cop" or "spelling cop" on this
BB, and, who would want to waste that amount of time each day cleaning up
other's messes. But it could be mitigated if a warning line was added to the
top of the table.  "Invalid entries and empty QSOs will be deleted"

Another that comes to mind would probably involve Emily and may actually be
the easiest.  The entire database could be conditioned occasionally.  Again
a super user could execute a single line SQL statement that purges all
entries where the QSO is blank or includes text such as "CQ".  DELETE FROM
table_name WHERE column_name = some_value. I'm ignorant of the db used here
but hesitantly *assume* in might me MySQL or something similar.

The SQL statement could even be automated in a chron process and executed
automatically each day.

Or, folks could just use common sense and read the second sentence at the
top of the log - "IF YOU HAVE A CONTACT TO REPORT...."   Oh, we already
tried that and it didn't work...