Re: Very few passes

> Guess we have to wait for the batteries to charge
> on the birds. Only weak signals from PCSat and
> nothing from ISS.

If you look at the ground track of PCSAT compared to the sun,
you will see that the satelite is getting nearer and nearer to
passing under the sun at noon local time in the Northern
Hemisphere.  When PCSAT's ground track is near noon local time,
then you can work it usually just fine in the Northern
Hemisphere using the call W3ADO-1 for digipeating.  I think next
week will probably be best.

Bob, Wb4APR