Re: recent AO-40 efforts?

Got to tell you this one.
I listen for the middle beacon from time to time.
The other evening while cleaning and oiling the ol
28 RTTY machine the wife's cat got in here and
onto the desk. Must have hit just the right keys
while walking across the keyboard and started
a WAV file of the MB. My heart missed more
then one beat.

John, W0JAB

if there is a fork in the road - take it !