AO-7 Web Logging

Well I've seen the mess on the AO-7 log I can appreciate where John is
coming from.

I'm a regular user of the log, but, have never placed an entry on it until
tonight.  As an infrequent  and intermittent sat user I can never remember
AO-7 's mode.   I don't have an HF downlink so it is an excellent reference
for me to check to see if it is in mode B, or, as tonight, to see that it
would switch to mode B while over me.

So I decided to fill in an entry.  Yikes!   How hard is that?

My 2 cents...

ps  Roger VA7MG in beautiful Gibson's Landing - sorry I missed you tonight.
I tried, I heard you and Clare VE3NPC, but she sure was noisy tonight as she
flew well east of the terminator.