AO51 college nights march 4th and March 27th

Per the AO51 schedule for March a second V/U repeater (Uplink: 145.880 MHz
FM, NO PL Tone Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM) will be active at various times
during the month. College Club and personal student stations have planned
college nights from 23:30 UTC to 04:00 UTC and will be active on this AO51
repeater March 4th and March 27th. Make sure to spread the word to any
college students or club members that you might know.

We hope all AO51 users will come on to the repeater and work the college
stations. If you are a college alumnus please add your school and year to
your report/exchange (i.e. University of Florida, 1978 in my case).  The
repeater will be less busy than unusual and there should be ample time to
exchange this extra information.

The Entry line needed to append your SatPC32 doppler.sqf file is:
AO-51,435150,145880,FM,FM,Nor,0,0,Voice V/U

Also look for college stations to be on SO50, AO7, VO52, and GO32 on those
same evenings. I look forward to seeing you on the birds meeting the
students.  Your involvement and mentorship is appreciated.

Yours in assisting the next generation of leaders in Amateur Radio and AMSAT

73, Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL

Faculty Advisor, Gator Amateur Radio Club at UF, club station W4DFU

www.gatorradio.org <http://www.gatorradio.org/>

jgarlitz@ufl.edu