March Schedule for AO-51

Copied from: http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php

Update: March 1, 2008

Last month we concentrated on L uplinks and S downlinks. This month we'd
like to concentrate on U band downlinks. In response to recent discussions
on amsat-bb, we are going to try two separate weeks of dual repeaters.
Unlike the QRP restrictions we have had in the past, this time the only
special restrictions are that regular users yield for university stations
that will be active on March 4th and 27th. Please limit contacts those dates
to QSOs involving at least one university station. If the second repeater is
not utilized, we may revert to digital operations.

The 435.150 repeater and 2401.200 downlinks may be temporarily suspended for
WOD telemetry download without notice. Generally this will only be for one
pass per day.

Regarding the graphic schedule...the software that does the schedule will
not allow for the proper display of some of the current modes or any
detailed information on special purposes. Please refer to this page for mode
change information.

March 2008 AO-51 (AMSAT Echo) Schedule

March 1 until March 31, subject to modification

March 1 - March 2

FM Repeater, V/US
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlinks: 435.300 and 2401.200 MHz FM

March 3 - March 9

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

FM Repeater, V/U (March 4th please yield to university stations)
Uplink: 145.880 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

March 10 - March 16

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

9k6 Digital L/U BBS and Telemetry
Uplink: 1268.700 MHz FM
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

March 17 - March 23

FM Repeater, V/US
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlinks: 435.300 and 2401.200 MHz FM

March 24 - March 31

FM Repeater, V/U
Uplink: 145.920 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlink: 435.300 MHz FM

FM Repeater, V/U (March 27th please yield to university stations)
Uplink: 145.880 MHz FM, NO PL Tone
Downlink: 435.150 MHz FM

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Ops