Cables and relays for KJ6KO amps

Like many of you that bought one of these amps, I've been looking for an
inexpensive relay to use with the amp on transmit AND receive. While new
relays are available from several sources, I found these this morning on
QTH.com along with some nice surplus cables that will work well. I don't
know the seller, but he seems like a good guy from the email we've
exchanged. Here are the links:

http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=650565

http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=650124

73, Drew KO4MA