Re: Iowa / Louisiana cubesat

If you join the GENSO network, you'll be able to remotely access the
satellite from many Universities and amateur stations in different  continents.

_http://www.esa.int/esaED/SEMQM953R8F_index_0.html_
(http://www.esa.int/esaED/SEMQM953R8F_index_0.html)

_www.genso.org_ (http://www.genso.org)

Thanks

David

quadpugh@bellsouth.net writes:

Hi  Amsaters
The Universities at Auburn, Iowa and Louisiana are apply for a  grant to
build a cubesat and we need some one to host a ground station in the  southern
hemisphere at latitudes > 55 deg S. The orbit will be a polar  orbit and
locations in the higher latitudes will be in the foot print more  time per day that us
in the middle latitudes. We supply  the hard ware  for a fully automated
station I.E. Icon 910, M2 antennas, rotator and a  computer  and we need a
volunteer to  get it in operation for us and  connected it to the internet. We expect
the life of the sat to be a year or  two. If you have a interest please
contact me off line

thanks
nick