(no subject)

Hi Amsaters
The Universities at Auburn, Iowa and Louisiana are apply for a grant to build a cubesat and we need some one to host a ground station in the southern hemisphere at latitudes > 55 deg S. The orbit will be a polar orbit and locations in the higher latitudes will be in the foot print more time per day that us in the middle latitudes. We supply  the hard ware for a fully automated station I.E. Icon 910, M2 antennas, rotator and a computer  and we need a volunteer to  get it in operation for us and connected it to the internet. We expect the life of the sat to be a year or two. If you have a interest please contact me off line

thanks
nick