ANDE-DeOrbit project closed: donation made to P3E

Now our ANDE-DEORBIT project has come to an end, and all
requested certificates (up to now 51) have been shipped,
we would like to make up the promise we made:

"All of the left-over money to be spend on an AMSAT project".

Many of the participants donated much more as the required
printing & shipping cost. We have rounded the amount and made a
donation of 150 Euro to P3E. Soon you should see the three new
pixels "MAA" appear on the P3E website: http://www.p3e-satellite.org

We would like to again say "thank you" to all that participated
in the project. It was a great experience and we have made many
new friends world-wide, that's HAM SPIRIT !

73 and THANKS !

Mike, DK3WN
Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.ande-deorbit.com