Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:40:19 -0600
From: "Kent R. Frazier" <k5knt@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Newbie Here AO-51 Questions.
To: AMSAT-BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

OOPS!!

I listed the pass prediction for ISS, not AO-51. Here
is the correct
 AMSAT
Online Satellite Pass Prediction for AO-51 this
morning:
29 Feb 08 13:58:51 00:13:47 20 44 110 179 14:12:38

I was trying to listen to both. I wanted to see if I
could hear the ISS
 APRS
digipeater. AO-51 was tuned on one band and ISS on the
other. Nothing
 but
noise from either. I'll concentrate on AO-51 now until
I get a better
understanding of what is going on.

Kent