Re: Newbie Here AO-51 Questions.

At 10:58 29/02/2008, you wrote:

>On 29 Feb 2008, at 02:52, Auke de Jong, VE6PWN wrote:
> > My PC clock runs fast by over 30seconds per day.  PC clocks are
> > notoriously
> > inaccurate because of the quality of their base references.  Make
> > sure to
> > check the time vis the internet or other source(swiss watch),...
>
>Better still, get a program that locks your time to an Internet time
>server.

McSoft has its own internet time client built in, I think its default
is off, just turn it on in administration, and set the update
interval to something reasonable, or get the free Tardis2000 time
sync software, if you are running a small network, set 1 machine to
check time from an atomic clock server, then have the accompanying (
also free ) client program called K9 on the other PC's, and it will
keep all PC's on the network time sync'd. Tardis and K9 hail from Dr
Who.. the Master and Servant!