Re: Newbie Here AO-51 Questions.

OOPS!!

I listed the pass prediction for ISS, not AO-51. Here is the correct AMSAT
Online Satellite Pass Prediction for AO-51 this morning:
29 Feb 08 13:58:51 00:13:47 20 44 110 179 14:12:38

I was trying to listen to both. I wanted to see if I could hear the ISS APRS
digipeater. AO-51 was tuned on one band and ISS on the other. Nothing but
noise from either. I'll concentrate on AO-51 now until I get a better
understanding of what is going on.

Kent