Re: SDR for satellites

Hi,

I talked with the Flex guys at Pittsburg about that.  They were doing some
tweaks in the full duplex operation.  You can used external transverters,
but I was told that fully integrated ones will be available 3rd qtr this
year.  Needless to say, I am expecting to return from Atlanta with an order
number, if not a rig, if they come through.

Alan
WA4SCA