Greater Houston Hamfest operations March 1

The Greater Houston Hamfest is Saturday, March 1. We will be on the
satellites. Look for our demo station on the morning passes (especially
AO-51 at 9am CST).

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)