Re: New at the AMSAT Online Store - 2007 Symposium DVD

> I just added the following item to the AMSAT online store. It is the
>  long awaited 2007 AMSAT Symposium DVD. It is under CDROM's.
>
>  This is a must for anyone that was not able to attend the 2007 AMSAT
>  Symposium in Pittsburgh or those that attended who would like the
>  Symposium on DVD.
>
>  This DVD has all of the 2007 papers, PowerPoints and audio of the
>  presentations. Additional features of this DVD are the Symposium papers
>  from 2004 and 2005, ISS Columbus module video and much more.

What about the 2006 Symposium in San Francisco?  I was there, but it
would be nice to get the papers etc. in electronic form - and especially
a video of Bill McArthur's speech.  Someone recorded that with a nice
camcorder, but nothing has been said about a DVD from that event.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/