Ham Log Grid Mapping Software, on http://ve2zaz.net

Thanks to Bert, VE2ZAZ, for posting the link to his Website containing his
Ham Grid Mapping Software on our listserv.  I was easily able to download
the software, install it, export my data from my DXkeeper logging program,
and set up the bands description so the program could read the data.  Great
result for a first version!  Took less than ten minutes to get it
going...Thanks Bert.

Jay, AA4FL, EL89wo