Swan Island DXpedition will be QRV on the LEOs

I am pleased to report that HQ8R will be QRV on the
satellites from Swan Island, grid EK87, from March
15-23.  See http://www.hondurasdx.com/

I'll be taking my FT-817 and an Arrow antenna.  Time
permitting, I will also try to make a few contacts
before and after the expedition from the Honduran
mainland, EK55, EK65 and EK75.  Weather permitting, we
may also try to give out EK76 from the boat on the way
to and from the island.

73, Bill NZ5N