For Sale

I am offering this up for sale here before I put it on eBay.

I have an OLPC to sell. I am not a unix/linux guru and have no idea how
to get the machine to do more than what comes pre-loaded. I connected to
my home network but using it to surf the internet is just not something
I need it for.

The OLPC comes with the ac adapter and an instruction sheet. I will sell
it for the $200 that it cost plus $20 shipping in continental U.S. only
(2-day Fedex).

**** Reply directly to me and not to the list ****

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org