Re: power restriction in New Mexico on 435 MHz

Forgive my obtuseness, but why is the state of Arizona have the limitation.
The others made sense, and I know that it is not the a primary reason
for the government to be clear on the reason.

(Also being back in school has lowered my normal level of common sense.)

73's Les
KD4SFD