Re: ARISS operation for Field Day 2008

That is difficult to say.

It depends on crew activities and any docking or EVA events. At this point, no Shuttle or Progress launches are scheduled for that time in June. However, that assumes that STS-123 and STS-124 launch on time. During field day we should have Expedition 17 active with
        Gregory Chamitoff, KD5PKZ on the ISS.

As we get closer we will hopefully know more.

Hope this helps.

73, Stefan VE4NSA